Welcome to our blog. Hopefully we will be good about maintaining it so that those of you living out of town can keep up with what's going on in our lives.

Saturday, May 26, 2007

March of Dimes Walk


Henley and I walked in the March of Dimes. It was a really pretty day, we couldn't have asked for better weather. We made some friends and finished in under an hour, (I really think whoever was leading us didn't take us down one road we were supposed to go down because it didn't feel like 4 miles. I have never finished 4 miles in an hour.) Mom missed us going across the finish line because she was sitting in the car doing school work and didn't think we would be there so quickly. We were interveiwed for the Rome newspaper and misquoted through the whole article but oh well. Rome's walk raised over $83,000 for March of Dimes.

No comments: