Welcome to our blog. Hopefully we will be good about maintaining it so that those of you living out of town can keep up with what's going on in our lives.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Church
Here Henley is in the church parking lot. I have raised a fashion monster. She cries if she doesn't get to wear a dress. One Sunday we were running late (usually that is the case every Sunday, but on this particular day) she didn't get her purse together before leaving the house. Her purse holds invaluable items like her bible, tithe, sunglasses, and a horse or two or whatever else she can cram into it. But anyway she didn't get and she realized as we were pulling out and got very upset. So if you know me I thought we probably had one in the car somewhere so I looked and we did. But Oh No she couldn't carry that one because it didn't match.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment