Welcome to our blog. Hopefully we will be good about maintaining it so that those of you living out of town can keep up with what's going on in our lives.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Clown Pants
This funny. You know how on a previous blog I said how Henley is particular about what she wears, well I made some school overalls for her to wear to meet n greet (pictured below). The morning of she woke up and I went to put them on her and she did not want to wear them. "I want to wear a dress!!!, that is what my teacher will think is cute." Well anyway I had to bribe her after a long battle but she was finally convinced. But even after she had them on she was making comments like," I don't like these", "they look like boys," and then she said "I look like a clown, the kids will think I'm a clown." I'm sure she will be scarred for life but she did look cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment